- Lisa Schieli: Lisa Schieli has been the Borough of Maywood's Certified Recycling Professional (CRP) since earning the Rutgers University certification in 2009.Lisa is also the CRP for the Borough of Lodi and the City of Hackensack. She is solely responsible for the record keeping and filing of the municipal annual tonnage grant application. Lisa coordinates many special recycling events in the community including; town-wide garage sale, paper shredding and electronics collection events, Halloween costume exchange, jeans collection and swap, young ladies semi-formal dress collection and swap, sports gear and equipment collection and swap.
- Lawrence R. Schillinger: Has over 20 years of experience in environmental law and government relations. As counsel to the Speaker of the NYS Assembly in the 80's, he was involved in drafting and negotiating the cornerstones of NYS environmental laws and regulations. Mr. Shillinger counsels and advises both Fortune 500 and independently owned companies in the areas of environmental compliance, government relations and brown field re-development. He earned his law degree from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
- Hon. Steve Cohn: Founding partner of the Brooklyn Heights boutique law firm of Goldberg and Cohn LLP. Past President of the Brooklyn Bar Association. State Comitteeman in the Greenpoint, Fort Greene, Williamsburg communities. Vice Chair of NYS Democrats. Former counsel to Council member Ken Fisher, Senators Martin Connor
and Eric Adams.
- George Kahl: Retired Executive Vice-President of Heineken USA, the North American branch of the Heineken Brewery. His career spanned nearly 45 years in the brewing industry including service in both the corporate and independent wholesale area of sales. He held management positions at Liebmann Breweries and Port Distributing, a major Anheuser Busch distributor in metro NY. He was President of New York Beer, an independent beer wholesaler servicing lower NYS for 5 years.
- Joseph R. Piccirilli: A highly regarded business executive with expertise
in driving lucrative merger, acquisition and restructuring
activity. His company, JPS Consulting, provides senior
level business operations expertise to various clients
throughout the U.S. Joe is a former Vice-Chairman of
the Pittsburgh Brewing Company where he drove day-to-day business operations for a brewing and bottling facility with over 160 employees and $45,000,000 in revenues.
- Louis E. Navarro: President of Navarro & Shoub Inc., consultants for the U.S. Hispanic market, whose clients included Anheuser Busch NY, Twin Mountain Water and D. Bertoline and Sons. He was a former Vice-President at Becks Beer responsible for special markets in the U.S. and the Caribbean. His career included positions at F & M Schaefer Brewing Co., the first Latino Regional Manager at Brown & Williamson Tobacco and Director of Special Markets at D. Bertoline and Sons.
- Emanuel V. Sorge, Ph.D.: President and Senior Research Coordinator for Glass
Brokers Inc. Projects he has consulted on include:
the latest technological advances available for color
sorting, handling and processing of glass; the multitude
of alternative uses and markets for glass; and the
various applications for tri-mix colored glass in
architectural and landscape design. From 1976 through 1982, he directed the I Love A Clean NY mass media educational campaign interfacing with Fortune 100 CEO's, celebrities and the Mayor's office to improve NYC's image.