Our President and CEO, Nick Stefanizzi
- Established KMS Consultants in January, 2012.
- CEO of Boro Recycling, the largest 3rd party pick-up and processing agent for bottle bill compliance in the northeast. Secured recycling/pick-up agreements with Anheuser Busch NY,Phoenix Beverage, Nestles, PolarBeverage, and RedBull, among others. Navigated company through its sale in June of 2011 and assisted new ownership in transition through end of 2011.
- VP of Sales for Capital Beverage, at the time the largest Pabst distributor in the country, through its sale in 2005. Exceeded sales goals for 5 consecutive years.
- Regional Director for Heineken USA. Directed sales, marketing, and strategic growth planning for the northeast region consisting of over 40 employees, and 75 distributors across 10 states. Sales in the region accounted for 49% of the national business.
- Member of ANJR, The Association of New Jersey Recyclers.
Prior Career Highlights
- District Manager for Port Distributing, a Heineken/Anheuser Busch wholesaler.
- Community Liaison for Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm in her district from 1976 until her retirement in 1982.
- Raised and worked in an entrepreneurial environment. Family owned and operated, a "C" license business in Brooklyn, NY, for 45 years.
- Recipient of the Man Of The Year award, by the Italian American Educational and Cultural Association in 1985.
- Served on the Community Planning Board in Greenpoint, Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Greenpoint Chamber Of Commerce,The Greenpoint YMCA, and the Northside Senior Center in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Elected to local school board in Brooklyn in 1980. Served seven years, five of them as Board President.
- B.S. in Business Management and Finance, Marywood University